The first in a new series of class-based player character miniatures, each of these six stealthy and cunning personas represent some of the many facets of the fantasy role-playing “rogue” class, from the dexterous thief to the deadly assassin. They can represent rogue player characters or stand in for the roguish adversaries your players may face.
Die-cut and double-sided with original front and back artwork, these 28mm fantasy cardstock gaming miniatures are an inexpensive and easy-to-assemble alternative to metal or plastic minis for your RPG campaigns or tabletop wargames.
This set includes:
- A female dungeon delver equipped with climbing harness, grappling hook and short sword
- A male halfling thief holding lockpicks and a compromised padlock, armed with a dagger
- A female swashbuckler in leather armour, armed with saber
- A male assassin in hood and cowl, brandishing twin daggers
- A female acrobat/tumbler in alluring garb with bracers and dagger
- A male diplomat/spy garbed in noble finery with a dagger
- 6 round BLACK stands
Figure artwork (c) 2014 Joe Nittoly