For use with the Pathfinder Roleplaying game… Most adventurers think of cities as the places to go after the adventure is over. It’s time to show your players that cities can be every bit as exciting—and dangerous—as the darkest dungeon!
Each city presented in this 64-page book comes complete with a full-page color map, history both ancient and modern, relations with neighboring nations and monsters, noteworthy locations, and pages of adventure hooks, making it the perfect place to run a Pathfinder campaign!
Cities in this book include:
- Cassomir, home of Taldor’s aggressive navy and strange creatures that lurk beneath the streets
- Corentyn, the crumbling, haunted city that gives devil-worshiping Cheliax a chokehold on trade through the Inner Sea
- Ilizmagorti, a haven for pirates and secret base of the mysterious Red Mantis assassins
- Nisroch, gloomy port city of shadow and bone, ruled by priests of the sadistic god Zon-Kuthon
- Vigil, a bastion of law and good on the border of civilization, built to watch over the tomb of an ancient lich
- Whitethrone, capital city and noble playground of the daughters of the witch queen Baba Yaga